Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand
유에스사람닷컴 | 미주 한인이 하나로 ~ 행복한 미국 생활 라이프 ....

필라델피아 지역 커뮤니티 게시판

뉴욕 30대 여성 첫 COVID19 확진자 발생, 미국내 사망자 2명으로 늘어나

팬실운영자 0 5567

일요일인 1일 현재 미국 최대도시 뉴욕시에서 첫 확진자가 나타나 뉴욕과 주변지역사회에 충격을 던져주고 있다. 뉴욕주 쿠오모(Cuomo)주지사는 일요일인 1일 밤 성명을 내고 최근 이란을 여행하고 돌아온 뉴욕시 거주 30대 후반 여성이 코로나바이러스 확진판정을 받고 가택 격리중이라고 밝혔다. 

이 여성은  뉴욕 맨하탄에 살고 있는 것으로 알려지고 있다. 현재 호흡기증상을 앓고 있지만 심각한 상태는 아니며 뉴욕으로 돌아온 뒤부터 자택에 격리중이라고 쿠오모 주지사가 성명에서 밝혔다. 빌 드 블라시오(Bill de Blasio) 뉴욕시장은 신종 코로나바이러스(COVID-19)환자 전용으로 뉴욕시에서 1천200개 병상을 확보하고 바이러스확산에 대비하고 있다고 말했다.

쿠오모 주지사는 뉴욕주에서 첫번째 바이러스 감염 확진자가 나왔지만 이미 예상된 일로 시간문제였을 뿐 놀랄일이 아니라고 성명에서 밝히기도 했다. 뉴욕과 가까운 뉴저지와  필라델피아지역도 각별한 주의가 요망되고 있다. 1일 밤 현재 미국내 확진자는 모두 85명, 사망자는 2명이다.

<쿠오모 뉴욕 주지사 성명내용 전문>

"This evening we learned of the first positive case of novel coronavirus — or COVID-19 — in New York State. The patient, a woman in her late thirties, contracted the virus while traveling abroad in Iran, and is currently isolated in her home. The patient has respiratory symptoms, but is not in serious condition and has been in a controlled situation since arriving to New York.

"The positive test was confirmed by New York's Wadsworth Lab in Albany, underscoring the importance of the ability for our state to ensure efficient and rapid turnaround, and is exactly why I advocated for the approval from Vice President Pence that New York was granted just yesterday.

"There is no cause for surprise -- this was expected. As I said from the beginning, it was a matter of when, not if there would be a positive case of novel coronavirus in New York.

"Last week I called for the Legislature to pass a $40 million emergency management authorization to confront this evolving situation -- I look forward to its swift passage.

"There is no reason for undue anxiety -- the general risk remains low in New York. We are diligently managing this situation and will continue to provide information as it becomes available."

0 Comments
제목
  • 글이 없습니다.