Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand
유에스사람닷컴 | 미주 한인이 하나로 ~ 행복한 미국 생활 라이프 ....

필라델피아 지역 커뮤니티 게시판

Congressman Kim Releases Year-End Report Showing Focus on New Jersey F…

팬실운영자 0 5588

Congressman Andy Kim (NJ-03) released his 2019 year-end report, highlighting 15 town halls and more than 40 townships visited by the Congressman in his first year. 

“Serving Burlington and Ocean Counties starts with listening to our neighbors,” said Congressman Kim. “That’s why I’ve focused my first year on being as accessible to our communities as possible. Every town hall we’ve held and every township I’ve visited brings new ideas for me to bring back to Congress. Hearing from the people I serve is a top priority, and I look forward to continuing the conversation in this new year.”

Over the course of 2019, Congressman Kim held town halls in Pemberton, Berkeley, Cinnaminson, Medford, Barnegat, North Hanover, Toms River, Ocean County College, Riverside, South Toms River, Burlington Township, Lacey, Seaside Heights, Westampton, and Florence.

In addition to his town halls, the Congressman held multiple events focused on bringing a new VA health care facility to Ocean County, brought key stakeholders together to provide updates on the Oyster Creek decommissioning efforts, and held roundtable events on issues impacting the Joint Base. Congressman Kim also held an anti-Semitism forum in Ocean County to highlight the growing threat against the Jewish community and held multiple events to hear from New Jerseyans on education issues and the high cost of prescription drugs.

As a member of the House Committee on Small Business, Congressman Kim launched a local Small Business Advisory Council and held a field hearing of the committee in Burlington County.

Last month, Congressman Kim announced his office had helped Burlington and Ocean County residents with more than 1,500 issues with federal agencies such as Medicare, Social Security or the Department of Veterans Affairs. 

The full 2019 year-end report can be found here.

0 Comments
제목
  • 글이 없습니다.